We’ve all been there before: sitting on an uncomfortable couch at a department store while your girlfriend/wife/friend tries on everything in site. Turns out, all of that time shopping with the lady was good job training.
The Islanders made a killing at their private shopping event at Hugo Boss on Tuesday, March 6.
Complete with refreshments and amuse-bouches (yes that’s the plural for amuse-bouche - I looked it up, and no, I couldn’t have just said appetizers - these were different), the event paired each player with a personal stylist, each seemingly on a mission to take the players outside of their comfort zones and into some new colors.
That the event went twice as long as planned shouldn’t have surprised me. After watching the team crowd around the locker room mirror that morning before the team picture, I should have expected a long night at the mall.
- nyfit likes this
- zenon-bronopka reblogged this from skatesonaplane and added:
- your-heart-dies likes this
- awkwardlives reblogged this from tavares-john
- sabrinamack reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- tavares-john reblogged this from fyeahislanders
- fyeahislanders reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- moonlightinyourhead likes this
- islanderqueen reblogged this from scutaromarco
- unicornfromspace reblogged this from everythingislanders and added:
- themediocre--gatsby reblogged this from everythingislanders
- themediocre--gatsby likes this
- everythingislanders reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- forgetbieberihavebaileyfever reblogged this from scutaromarco and added:
- marceladee likes this
- scutaromarco reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- theblackmap likes this
- raminkoff reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- raminkoff likes this
- daniellenicole likes this
- eatenbytheocean likes this
- fatmanatee likes this
- christinabox likes this
- skibum2486 reblogged this from skatesonaplane
- skatesonaplane posted this